Kingston Elementary Registration
Kingston Elementary School
Grades 2 and 3
The following information pertains to all returning Genoa-Kingston students. If you have any questions, please contact the school office, Monday thru Thursday at 815/784-5246.
- Supply List (2012-13)
- KES Student Handbook 2011-12
- Computer/Internet Acceptable Use Policy
- District Calendar 13-14
- Medication Policy
The following list of forms is to be printed, completed and returned with the required registration fee
- Dental Examination Information 11-12 (2nd Grade)
- Dental Examination Information (2nd Grade)(Spanish)
- Student Registration Form 2013-2014
- Registration Fee Receipt (sent home last day of school)
- Transportation Information 13-14(required for each student)(Spanish Version)
- Emergency Medical Information 13_14(required for each student)(Spanish Version)
- Authorization to Use and Disclose Protected Health Information 13-14 (required for each student)(Spanish Version)
- Medical Policy & Authorization for the Administration of Medication 12-13(if applicable)
- Physician Request for Self-Administration of Asthma Medications 12-13 (if applicable, 3 pages)
- Free and Reduced Lunch Application 2013-2014
Forms that can be saved to your computer, typed in and printed.
Information typed will not be saved.
- Second grade students are required to have a current dental exam prior to the start of school