We will introduce the following letters through Jolly Phonics songs, stories, and actions:
Aa, Tt and Ii
Tricky Word of the Week - see
Practicing our weekly tricky words at home will benefit your child's literacy development.
September Word Family -at
Please remember to write names on all homework.
Dates to Remember:
- Thursday, September 19th - Curriculum Night 7:00-8:00 - PARENTS ONLY!
- Send two healthy snacks every day.
- Fill out the book slip with your child's name and put the slip inside the book.
- Check your child's folder every day and remove the papers.
- Weekly homework is attached to the newsletter.
- Label all homework with your child's name.
Cogs Day - Don't forget to wear you Cogs colors, (blue and orange) on Friday, September 20th. Homecoming Parade 3:30.