Week of January 4, 2021
- January 14th – End of 2nd Quarter
- January 15th – No School – Teacher Institute
- January 18th – No School – Martin Luther King Jr. Day
- January 28th – 2nd Quarter Report Cards will be sent home.
- Please read with your child nightly.
- Practice addition math flashcards and tricky word cards that have been sent home.
Happy New Year! 2021 is Here! We made it!!:
We hope everyone had a wonderful winter break and is recharged and ready for learning! The second semester of kindergarten we will introduce many exciting learning opportunities for our students. We look forward to having fun, learning, and growing together.
Focus letters this week: Jj
Tricky Word of the Week: have
November’s Word Family: __ing
Math: Topic 7: Understand Subtraction
During topic 7, students will take apart a number and tell the parts, use the minus signs, and find the difference of two numbers.
9 take away 4 is 5. 9 – 4 = 5