As your Student Services team, we are working on the best ways to stay in touch with our students. We miss you and want to stay connected as much as possible. Below, you will find different ways in which to communicate with us.
NEW! Google Classroom: we have created classrooms for each grade level where we will post announcements and important information, such as self-care ideas, testing info, past presentations, and much more! There will also be fun projects/challenges throughout the rest of the semester for you all to participate in. Please join your classes Google Classroom by using a code below:
- Class of 2020 (current seniors)- ib6otc4
- Class of 2021 (current juniors)- b6ggzdw
- Class of 2022 (current sophomores)- 5nipqw6
- Class of 2023 (current freshmen)- aodzsns
Office Hours: we will be available for virtual meetings and communication throughout the remote learning period. You are welcome to reach us by email or schedule a virtual meeting during the hours of 9-11 AM and 1-3 PM Monday-Friday. If you'd like to schedule a meeting, please send us an email. You can find our contact information below:
- Ms. Fraticola (Counselor, A-L)- email@example.com
- Ms. Schiro (Counselor, M-Z)- firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mrs. Mansfield (Social Worker)- email@example.com
Social Media/Website: don't forget to continue checking our Twitter and website for updates! Our Twitter handle is @gkcounseling. See links to the websites below:
If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to your individual counselor or social worker.
-Ms. Fraticola, Ms. Schiro, and Mrs. Mansfield