Week of November 4, 2019
Sound we are learning: Dd and Gg
Tricky Word of the Week: all
October Word Families: -og
Important Dates to Remember:
- Wednesday, Nov 6th - Early Dismissal at 1:45 (parent/teacher conferences begin)
- Thursday, Nov 7th - Early Dismissal at 11:30 (continue parent/teacher conferences)
- Friday, Nov 8th - NO SCHOOL
- Monday, Nov 25th - Food due for the Kindergarten Feast
- Tuesday, Nov 26th - Kindergarten Feast in the afternoon
- Wednesday, Nov 27th - NO SCHOOL
- Thursday, Nov 28th - Happy Thanksgiving - NO SCHOOL
- Friday, Nov 29th - NO SCHOOL
Math - Topic 5:
In this topic, we classify objects (up to 10) into two categories. Then we count and write the number of objects in each category. we will learn that tally marks are another way to show how many objects are in a group.
Happy Veterans Day!
We will have school on Monday, November 11.