Week of December 9, 2019
Sound we are learning: Bb and ai
Tricky Word of the Week: me, we, be
Practicing current and previous tricky/sight words is essential to mastery of them.
October Word Families: -ug
- Christmas Parties are Friday, December 20th in the afternoon at 1:30.
- An early “Thank You” to those of you who will be helping to make our parties successful!
- Please remember to read your child’s book check book each evening and to go through your child’s folder and backpack on a daily basis.
- Winter Break begins Monday, December 23rd.
- School resumes on Monday, January 6th.
Math Skills for 2nd Quarter
Please review the basic math skills:
- Greater than, less than, and equal
- Counting to 20
- Identifying numbers to 10
- Counting objects to 10
- Practice addition 0-5
If you are planning to take a family trip/vacation, please let your child’s teacher know in advance so she can plan accordingly. Thanks!