Week of January 11, 2021
- January 14th – End of 2nd Quarter
- January 15th – No School – Teacher Institute
- January 18th – No School – Martin Luther King Jr. Day
- January 28th – 2nd Quarter Report Cards will be sent home.
- Please read with your child nightly.
- Kindergarten teachers will be assessing students during this week for 2nd quarter skills.
- PLEASE REMEMBER YOUR CHILD’S REMOTE LEARNING SCHEDUEL MAY LOOK DIFFERENT THIS WEEK.
- Please check your child’s Google Classroom Stream/Classwork for any additional information or materials you and your child may need.
Phonics Letter Review for 2nd Quarter:
Ss, Aa, Tt, Ii, Pp, Nn, Cc, Kk, Ee, Hh, Rr, Mm, Dd, Gg, Oo, Uu, Ll, Ff, Bb
Tricky Word of the Week: they
November’s Word Family: __ing
Math Skills Review for 2nd Quarter:
- Great than, less than, and equal
- Counting to 20
- Identifying numbers to 10
- Counting objects to 10
- Practice addition 0-5
- Identify 2-D (flat) and 3-D (solid) shapes